Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Command Consulting Group
Thad Bingel, a principal at Command Consulting Group and former chief of staff at the Customs and Border Protection, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the winners and losers in the Homeland Security Department's 2013 budget request.
A string of technical glitches and delays has put the virtual fence in jeopardy. Two months ago, Napolitano ordered a reassessment of the project that has thus far cost the government $672 million.
The White House said Wednesday that the president had accepted Southers' withdrawal with great sadness and continued to believe he would have made an excellent TSA administrator. Work at TSA, meanwhile, continues.
Barriers to smartphones becoming a fed's main computing device are falling, but security still needs to be figured out.
The Wall Street Journal reports programs to help intelligence analysts connect dots have made halting progress "because they received only intermittent support from the White House and spy-agency leaders".
Globs of sticky brownish ooze soil miles of sensitive shoreline and marsh from Alabama to Louisiana. Former Coast Guard vice admiral Brian Peterman tells Federal News Radio deepwater oil rigs have caused concern for years.
While some are saying border security is at an all-time low, others are saying it's never been better. What's really going on? We ask Steve Atkiss, a former Chief of Staff of CBP, for his thoughts.
The selection of a leader with a strong intelligence background to lead the TSA, according to a former chief of staff, is a continuation of mission, not a new direction for the agency.