Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: College Park
There will be a police presence on Route 1 in College Park Sunday night just in case students get rowdy during or after the Duke-University of Maryland game, even though the game will be played in North Carolina.
They have only been generating $40 tickets for a few weeks, but a bunch of new speed cameras in our area have already caught thousands of speeders.
James Clay Whitson of Nottingham, Md. will spend 15 months in prison after pocketing money that was to be used to pay for maintenance work at the National Archives and Records Administration in College Park.
You could get a $40 ticket if you speed past a camera at Paint Branch Parkway and Paint Branch trail in College Park.
A bar near the University of Maryland tied to a fight and stabbing last month has had its liquor license revoked by the Prince George's County Board of License Commissioners.
More than a dozen surveillance cameras targeting crime have been installed and will go online in the next few days near the University of Maryland, WTOP has learned.
Nineteen new security cameras will be installed on poles and buildings throughout College Park, and they'll be monitored by University of Maryland Police.
Friends are remembering a woman killed in Sunday's storm as active, engaging and generous.
There are new charges against six University of Maryland students involved in the post-game violence in early March.