Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelley
Colleen Kelley, President of NTEU, will join hosts Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman to discuss NTEU's new public service campaign to promote federal employees.
Letter to Congress details decision to lower 2010 pay raise by 0.4 percent. President Obama cites national emergency as reason for decrease.
Postal workers and federal employees groups are urging the "supercommittee" to reject President Barack Obama's proposed increase in employee retirement contributions and support his cap on contractors' salaries. The Federal-Postal Coalition also wants lawmakers to preserve Saturday mail delivery, despite USPS' wishes.
The Federal-Postal Coalition that represents 4.6 million government workers is urging President Barack Obama to preserve federal employees' pay and benefits when he sends his budget-reduction plan to Congress Monday. Coalition members fear lawmakers' drive to find funding cuts could harm federal employees.
Tags: budget , Federal-Postal Coalition , Professional Managers Association , thomas burger , pay and benefits , Senior Executives Association , jenny mattingly , National Treasury Employees Union , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , John Adler , House Appropriations Committee , continuing resolution , Emily Kopp
NTEU says it's eager to move on to the next two steps — a union representation election, then bargaining a contract. We get details from NTEU President Colleen Kelley.
The National Treasury Employees Union is asking the federal court to end the Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP). NTEU national president Colleen Kelley explains.
GSA will leave the standard mileage reimbursement at 51 cents for government travel, even though the IRS has raised its rate to 55.5 cents.
Transportation security officers will begin voting May 23 in a run-off election to decide which of two unions they want to be represented by.
Several federal employee unions will join a new group to raise awareness about the federal workforce. The National Treasury Employee Union also is holding its annual legislative conference to lobby lawmakers on key issues such as furloughs and health care.
Transportation Security Administration Administrator John Pistole granted collective bargaining rights to the nation's 40,000 airport screeners. The decision comes eight months after Pistole became TSA administrator.