Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
Housing prices have increased by at least 1 percent, says John McClain, deputy director of George Mason University's Center for Regional Analysis, who specializes in housing.
Gas prices across the region keep going up. The average for regular unleaded is up 10 cents a gallon to $3.66 a gallon in WTOP's Pain in the Gas survey.
The FBI is now assisting the investigation into an explosion at a mansion in Potomac.
This week's arrest of an illegal immigrant charged in a fatal crash in Fairfax County is again focusing attention on federal efforts to detain aliens accused of drunken driving.
Flooding forced one school system to open late.
Blasting work will be done between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. over the next several months. The work is in preparation for the installation of new elevators.
Edsall Road remains closed between South Pickett and South Van Dorn streets in Alexandria's West End.
Here's a little advice before you grab that shopping cart handle. Go for the disinfectant wipe first.
The Key Bridge was completely closed after a police officer was struck by a vehicle.
Between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m., about 1,100 cars used the ICC. Another 400 cars drove the stretch between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. Maryland starts collecting tolls on the ICC March 7.