Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
The man who lived in the home tried to replace a gas-powered dryer with an electric model before going to bed.
"Time is money. If we were to move backwards, it would cost us quite a lot," says Mame Reiley, a board member and chairwoman of the board's Dulles Corridor Committee, about the decision to build the Metro station under ground.
Two storms contributed to the C-minus grade the nation's largest estuary received on its annual EcoCheck report card from the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science.
As Redskins players showed up at Redskins Park, General Manager Bruce Allen told them they couldn't work out Tuesday, despite the fact that NFL players had been granted an injunction in the league's lockout.
British brewery Brew Dog is laced with herbal Viagra, chocolate and goat weed.
Like Peeps, you can do more with jelly beans than just eat them.
The price of unleaded regular gas is hovering near $4 a gallon as the summer traveling season approaches. The last time it was this high, people opted not to go away.
The Pentagon's inspector general says the Army failed to take into account current and projected rush hour traffic when it decided to relocate 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria.
The overall average for regular unleaded is now $3.96 a gallon, up a nickel from the week before.
Despite the 31 percent of crabs killed off by the cold, Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley says the adult crab population is up and at its second highest level since 1997.