Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
The man who lived in the home tried to replace a gas-powered dryer with an electric model before going to bed.
"Time is money. If we were to move backwards, it would cost us quite a lot," says Mame Reiley, a board member and chairwoman of the board's Dulles Corridor Committee, about the decision to build the Metro station under ground.
Two storms contributed to the C-minus grade the nation's largest estuary received on its annual EcoCheck report card from the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science.
As Redskins players showed up at Redskins Park, General Manager Bruce Allen told them they couldn't work out Tuesday, despite the fact that NFL players had been granted an injunction in the league's lockout.
British brewery Brew Dog is laced with herbal Viagra, chocolate and goat weed.
Like Peeps, you can do more with jelly beans than just eat them.
The price of unleaded regular gas is hovering near $4 a gallon as the summer traveling season approaches. The last time it was this high, people opted not to go away.
The Pentagon's inspector general says the Army failed to take into account current and projected rush hour traffic when it decided to relocate 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria.
The overall average for regular unleaded is now $3.96 a gallon, up a nickel from the week before.
Despite the 31 percent of crabs killed off by the cold, Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley says the adult crab population is up and at its second highest level since 1997.