Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
Some of the results of this marketing survey may not surprise you. Then again...
Metro is mourning the loss of two workers who were installing communications equipment when they were struck by a high rail truck.
Tags: Metro , Adam Tuss , Kristi King , fatal accident , Jeffrey Garrard , Red Line , Sung Oh , Jackie Jeter , Angela Gates , National Transportation Safety Board , Tri-State Oversight , Jeanice McMillan , Metro accident , Michelle Basch , Kate Ryan , NTSB
The gas leak kept the fire going for an hour.
The rape on the Takoma Park campus of Montgomery College locked down the school Tuesday afternoon. "The suspect was crying and talking about his ex-wife and about how he was going to hell," charging documents say.
Fairfax County is just as interested as Montgomery County to see how the 'burbs stack up against each other.
Mega Millions is coming to the District.
You buy gifts for people getting married. Why not give a gift to somebody getting divorced?
If you wanted to dress in punk or new wave clothes, Commander Salamander was one of those places you shopped in Georgetown.