Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
WTOP's Neal Augenstein goes to Buffalo to find out how the New York city deals with snow.
One in five people would opt to spend Valentine's Day with Fido or Fluffy, rather than his spouse.
For one Alexandria neighborhood, the pre-game excitement turned out to be a city truck stuck.
Couples who used "we," "our" and "us" in their conversations do a better job of resolving the inevitable conflicts of marriage.
Take the WTOP.com poll. Are you still writing checks?
Some kids get to sleep in. Others have the whole day off after Saturday's snow. Major roads are clear.
Do bans on held-held cell phones reduce the number of crashes that occur?
The suspect had an unusual M.O. He'd target just one car a day on the weekends, break in, steal credit cards and go to CVS or Giant. Now police say the man under arrest is wanted in multiple jurisdictions.
Check out the lists of the most popular D.C. and Baltimore dogs. Find out what unusual dogs are in Richmond's top five.
Police will be able to print out legible traffic tickets, while reducing how long you're stopped.