Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
WTOP's Neal Augenstein goes to Buffalo to find out how the New York city deals with snow.
One in five people would opt to spend Valentine's Day with Fido or Fluffy, rather than his spouse.
For one Alexandria neighborhood, the pre-game excitement turned out to be a city truck stuck.
Couples who used "we," "our" and "us" in their conversations do a better job of resolving the inevitable conflicts of marriage.
Take the WTOP.com poll. Are you still writing checks?
Some kids get to sleep in. Others have the whole day off after Saturday's snow. Major roads are clear.
Do bans on held-held cell phones reduce the number of crashes that occur?
The suspect had an unusual M.O. He'd target just one car a day on the weekends, break in, steal credit cards and go to CVS or Giant. Now police say the man under arrest is wanted in multiple jurisdictions.
Check out the lists of the most popular D.C. and Baltimore dogs. Find out what unusual dogs are in Richmond's top five.
Police will be able to print out legible traffic tickets, while reducing how long you're stopped.