Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
Nearly five weeks after the weight of snow collapsed the roofs of three of its four hangars, more than a dozen damaged business jets and other aircraft remain pinned under structural beams, roofing materials and still-melting snow that had been atop the Dulles Jet Center.
The Mars family has an $11 billion fortune, according to Forbes Magazine.
As students Robert Hawthorne, 24, and James Betz, 23, tied the knot outside the courthouse, Jeremy Moon, 31, and Bryan Legaspi, 30, got married inside the courthouse.
The two guns Pentagon shooter John Patrick Bedell had with him when he opened fire Thursday were a Taurus 9 millimeter and a Sturm, Ruger & Co. 9 millimeter, sources tell WTOP.
Investigators believe John Patrick Bedell who opened fire on Pentagon officers acted alone. Bedell, who died after the shootout, is not believed to be tied to terrorism.
National Park Service Chief Horticulturist Rob DeFeo released his peak bloom prediction Thursday.
When you see or hear a grammar mistake, do you cringe? If so, you'll be comforted to know that it's National Grammar Day.
Maryland and 15 other states are moving to make credit checks illegal.
"There are a lot of things that we share as people that drive happiness, and to be blunt, money isn't one of them. Money can be an enabler, it is really not at the core of what makes people self-actualized and happy," says Leonsis in an interview with WTOP.
A group of senators calls Metro's safety record "unacceptable" and says "systematic failures" need to be addressed. The threat of a federal takeover comes as NTSB hearings open on Metro's deadliest ever crash.