Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
Georgetown faces Ohio University in Rhode Island Thursday. Maryland plays Houston in Washington state Friday.
The Alexandria water taxi to Nats Park will operate for 50 games.
A new law will make it more difficult for foreign companies operating red light cameras to access your personal information.
On a per capita basis, the District has the most cyber crooks. Maryland ranks 19th and Virginia 28th.
Filling out those NCAA brackets for more than fun is not allowed if you work for the federal government.
Calculating the cost of air travel and tickets to NCAA events is almost as difficult as predicting the Final Four.
John James Morris, Jr. disappeared nearly three years ago. His parents, who are ill, are asking for help in finding him.
"Our hearts are breaking, we do not sleep well thinking about what may have happened to you," writes Madeline Morris, mother of John Morris, Jr.
Gov. Bob McDonnell says the money could start flowing next year.
At least 1,900 area restaurants and food vendors, including some of D.C.'s finest restaurants, have been cited for health code violations