Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
Georgetown faces Ohio University in Rhode Island Thursday. Maryland plays Houston in Washington state Friday.
The Alexandria water taxi to Nats Park will operate for 50 games.
A new law will make it more difficult for foreign companies operating red light cameras to access your personal information.
On a per capita basis, the District has the most cyber crooks. Maryland ranks 19th and Virginia 28th.
Filling out those NCAA brackets for more than fun is not allowed if you work for the federal government.
Calculating the cost of air travel and tickets to NCAA events is almost as difficult as predicting the Final Four.
John James Morris, Jr. disappeared nearly three years ago. His parents, who are ill, are asking for help in finding him.
"Our hearts are breaking, we do not sleep well thinking about what may have happened to you," writes Madeline Morris, mother of John Morris, Jr.
Gov. Bob McDonnell says the money could start flowing next year.
At least 1,900 area restaurants and food vendors, including some of D.C.'s finest restaurants, have been cited for health code violations