Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
Georgetown faces Ohio University in Rhode Island Thursday. Maryland plays Houston in Washington state Friday.
The Alexandria water taxi to Nats Park will operate for 50 games.
A new law will make it more difficult for foreign companies operating red light cameras to access your personal information.
On a per capita basis, the District has the most cyber crooks. Maryland ranks 19th and Virginia 28th.
Filling out those NCAA brackets for more than fun is not allowed if you work for the federal government.
Calculating the cost of air travel and tickets to NCAA events is almost as difficult as predicting the Final Four.
John James Morris, Jr. disappeared nearly three years ago. His parents, who are ill, are asking for help in finding him.
"Our hearts are breaking, we do not sleep well thinking about what may have happened to you," writes Madeline Morris, mother of John Morris, Jr.
Gov. Bob McDonnell says the money could start flowing next year.
At least 1,900 area restaurants and food vendors, including some of D.C.'s finest restaurants, have been cited for health code violations