Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
Georgetown faces Ohio University in Rhode Island Thursday. Maryland plays Houston in Washington state Friday.
The Alexandria water taxi to Nats Park will operate for 50 games.
A new law will make it more difficult for foreign companies operating red light cameras to access your personal information.
On a per capita basis, the District has the most cyber crooks. Maryland ranks 19th and Virginia 28th.
Filling out those NCAA brackets for more than fun is not allowed if you work for the federal government.
Calculating the cost of air travel and tickets to NCAA events is almost as difficult as predicting the Final Four.
John James Morris, Jr. disappeared nearly three years ago. His parents, who are ill, are asking for help in finding him.
"Our hearts are breaking, we do not sleep well thinking about what may have happened to you," writes Madeline Morris, mother of John Morris, Jr.
Gov. Bob McDonnell says the money could start flowing next year.
At least 1,900 area restaurants and food vendors, including some of D.C.'s finest restaurants, have been cited for health code violations