Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
The answer in the battle of the sexes might surprise you.
Large trucks and commercial vehicles traveling near the High Occupancy Toll lanes and Dulles rail projects in Fairfax County will be stopped and inspected Tuesday morning.
For Delaware beach-goers, a whale that washed up near Fenwick Island was an unusual sight.
Tags: whale , Fenwick Island , conservation , dead whale , Ship , Coast Guard , Marine Education, Research & Rehabilitation Instit , MERR , DNR , Suzanne Thurman , Ed Kelleher , environmentalists , Ocean City , resort , vacation , Delaware
President Barack Obama heads to Capitol Hill Saturday to drum up more support for health care reform.
"We're looking for people from the Washington area who are not necessarily of Japanese ancestry -- although that would be fantastic -- but people who are fluent in both Japanese and English who can translate back and forth," says National Park Service spokesman Bill Line.
A Virginia gets ready to execute Paul Warner Powell, the man who murdered a Manassas teen, a leading defense attorney says death is not the answer.
Z-Burger is offering the deal until 10 p.m.
Paul Warner Powell killed Stacie Reed, 16, and raped her younger sister in 1999 in the family's Manassas home. He's set to be executed Thursday night.
Safeway in upper Georgetown reopens in May, but WTOP has a glimpse of the store now.
Police busted the duo right after they allegedly robbed a credit union in Chantilly. It was a credit union that police were staking out at the time of the robbery.