Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
The water main break and repairs to Chain Bridge Road in Tysons Corner will take all day.
You can listen to the Nationals game on 1500 AM.
The murder of Jordan Howe over a missing bracelet apparently sparked the drive-by shooting that left four young people dead. Howe's father tells WTOP he believes racism on the part of D.C. prosecutors and government officials is partially to blame for the retaliation shooting.
Tags: drive-by shooting , Jordan Howe , South Capitol Street , Metropolitan Police Department , Channing Phillips , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Southeast D.C. , D.C. police , Neal Augenstein , Ari Ashe ,
Ward 2 D.C. Council member Jack Evans will run for the City Council Chairmanship in the Democratic primary in September, WTOP has learned.
There are 2,330 students being educated at home in Fairfax County.
It's a record that might surprise you.
A 76-year-old pilot survived a small plane crash as his just restored, vintage plane sank in the South River Thursday afternoon.
Federal regulators say there are no environmental issues to prevent a new nuclear power plant at the North Anna Power Plant, but environmentalists don't want to see it built.
Tags: North Anna Power Plant , Spotsylvania County , Orange County , Hank Silverberg , nuclear energy , Dominion Virginia Power , Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League , Louis Zeller , Richard Zuercher
"We think it's important to bring the community to the inmates since they can't go out to the community," says Jail Capt. Lucinda Buker of the Alexandria Sheriff's Department.
"In that kind of traffic, to have somebody shoot upwards of 13 rounds at a moving vehicle, the fact that nobody was struck, no houses, no vehicles is somewhat miraculous," says Virginia State Police Lt. Danny Glick.