Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
The first shift to a new bridge that's part of the High Occupancy Toll Lanes project begins Thursday night.
A journalist who was biking five blocks from the Convention Center Monday was killed in a collision with a military truck.
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Nuclear Security Summit , Lon Anderson , AAA Mid-Atlantic , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Andrews Air Force Base , Dulles International Airport , Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Adam Tuss , Darci Marchese , Michelle Basch , Bob Marbourg , Neal Augenstein
The National Museum of Americans in Wartime will be located on 70 acres of donated land along Interstate 95 right at Dale Boulevard.
When it comes to personal information, how personal is too personal? What have you been told? How have you reacted?
The move will save $2.7 million.
The blaze displaced about 20 residents and caused $600,000 in damage.
"The incident cleanup is taking, frankly, more time than it really needs to," says Dave Snyder, chairman of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments' transportation planning board.
Tags: Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments , COG , Dave Snyder , traffic accidents , traffic wrecks , traffic flow , Virginia Department of Transportation , VDOT , Maryland State Highway Administration , SHA , D.C. Department of Transportation , DDOT , Adam Tuss ,
Turning out the lights, shutting down computers and printers at night and controlling the thermostat in the winter paid off for Stafford County.
Female gingko trees around D.C. are bearing fruit much earlier than usual. Those fruits have an unsavory odor.