Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
If you live in Fairfax or Montgomery counties, the news is great for life expectancy for both sexes. Other parts of the metro area also have a decent track record.
Maryland gamblers between the ages of 18 to 29 are the most at risk of having gambling problems, a University of Maryland at Baltimore County study finds.
Sometimes you can get a better deal at the grocery store during a weekly special.
Nick Anderson has a serious fish tale to tell. The high school football coach reeled in what could be a world record. He caught a 143-pound, 13 ounce blue catfish.
A 22-year-old Marine Corps reservist who claimed to be carrying a backpack full of bomb-making materials was detained near the Pentagon early Friday, but no charges have been filed against him.
Tags: pentagon ,
Researchers say if a wife doesn't get enough sleep, the next day could mean a spat.
Is dad a grill master? Would you like him to be a mix master? Here are some gift ideas and some sites offering free shipping.
The stabbings occurred during a family dispute, police say.
The fire caused $250,000 in damage and is blamed on a malfunctioning air conditioning system.
Pepco hopes to have the power restored in the District by noon. Some federal and D.C. government offices are closed.