Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
Traffic would be jammed onto a single-lane ramp on one stretch of the Fairfax County Parkway.
AdelaVoice is coming out with app that will allow drivers to compose, hear and respond to text messages without touching a single button on their phones.
Twenty two percent of Americans say it's acceptable to be connected to their smart phones, PDAs and handheld computers while having sex.
The release of the iPhone 4 had people camping out in Clarendon.
Rep. Rick Boucher, D-Va., is drafting legislation that would require sites and companies seeking to collect location information about you to first provide provide disclosures and ask permission.
To get the eye-popping effect, you'll need a 3D TV and special glasses.
Dog owners are more likely to hold senior management jobs, while snake and reptile owners are most likely to make six-figure salaries, according to a survey by CareerBuilder.
Dead zones, fish kills and pollution are still problems for the nation's largest estuary.
Parenting Magazine looked at a number of factors and determined D.C. was the best place to raise a family.
The $1.9 million of funding approved by the National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board will be used to add 200 bikes and 20 docking stations in Rockville and Shady Grove.