Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
Traffic would be jammed onto a single-lane ramp on one stretch of the Fairfax County Parkway.
AdelaVoice is coming out with app that will allow drivers to compose, hear and respond to text messages without touching a single button on their phones.
Twenty two percent of Americans say it's acceptable to be connected to their smart phones, PDAs and handheld computers while having sex.
The release of the iPhone 4 had people camping out in Clarendon.
Rep. Rick Boucher, D-Va., is drafting legislation that would require sites and companies seeking to collect location information about you to first provide provide disclosures and ask permission.
To get the eye-popping effect, you'll need a 3D TV and special glasses.
Dog owners are more likely to hold senior management jobs, while snake and reptile owners are most likely to make six-figure salaries, according to a survey by CareerBuilder.
Dead zones, fish kills and pollution are still problems for the nation's largest estuary.
Parenting Magazine looked at a number of factors and determined D.C. was the best place to raise a family.
The $1.9 million of funding approved by the National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board will be used to add 200 bikes and 20 docking stations in Rockville and Shady Grove.