Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Colleen Kelleher
Sen. Max Baucus (D-Mont.) introduced an amendment to the Surface Transportation Bill that offers part-time employment to retiring feds. The Senate passed the amendment Thursday.
The new plan to ease congestion along the Interstate 95/395 corridor does not include High Occupancy Toll Lanes in Alexandria and Arlington, but does include a High Occupancy Vehicle ramp from I-395 to Seminary Road, where thousands of defense-related workers are being relocated under BRAC.
"Some of these bacteria infections and virus infections that your dog and cat have may not make them sick but may make you very sick," says Deborah Kotz, author of the Daily Dose health blog.
According to census data, the median household income in "The Little City" is $113,313. Fairfax and Loudoun counties also have median incomes of more than $100,000.
The outcome of that investigation could suspend or delay the move of 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria in September.
If you get an e-mail asking you to download a Census form, don't do it.
D.C. ranks ahead of Silicon Valley and right behind New York when it comes to high-tech jobs.
Rep. Jim Moran worries the area near Interstate 395 and Seminary Avenue will become a traffic nightmare.
With the Base Realignment and Closure plan set to bring tens of thousands of new jobs to Maryland, the state started a new, $100 million initiative to attract homeowners.
Tags: BRAC , home loans , Carroll County , Montgomery County , Baltimore , Anne Arundel County , Prince George's County , Harford County , Howard County , Cecil County , Frederick County , Base Realignment and Closure , Darci Marchese ,
Slug drivers say police have been enforcing the District's no-stopping zone law and ticketing them for picking up carpoolers. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says police haven't changed what they normally do.