Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Collaboration Center
Agencies have been doing a lot of window shopping at a new government website.
A new application for the BlackBerry could soon get first responders working on the same wavelength.
More and more of the world's workforce will trade in their workstations for iPhones and BlackBerries -- according to a new report.
New architecture will replace current network tools that have been called reactive and inflexible.
Thanks to 14 federally approved and fully equipped "remote teleworking locations," Feds in Virginia and Maryland were able to work remotely.
The relief effort in Haiti is getting some relief from Voice-over Internet Protocol.
One expert says Feds need to treat "snow days" as informal tests to assess how effective teleworking plans are and how to improve upon them.
Social media is helping the U.S. government with recovery and relief efforts in Haiti.
A new program is helping to keep Americans safer.
Strapping soldiers with mobile technologies that are secure and affordable has always been a challenge for the Army.