Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Collaboration Center
Agencies have been doing a lot of window shopping at a new government website.
A new application for the BlackBerry could soon get first responders working on the same wavelength.
More and more of the world's workforce will trade in their workstations for iPhones and BlackBerries -- according to a new report.
New architecture will replace current network tools that have been called reactive and inflexible.
Thanks to 14 federally approved and fully equipped "remote teleworking locations," Feds in Virginia and Maryland were able to work remotely.
The relief effort in Haiti is getting some relief from Voice-over Internet Protocol.
One expert says Feds need to treat "snow days" as informal tests to assess how effective teleworking plans are and how to improve upon them.
Social media is helping the U.S. government with recovery and relief efforts in Haiti.
A new program is helping to keep Americans safer.
Strapping soldiers with mobile technologies that are secure and affordable has always been a challenge for the Army.