Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Collaboration Center
Army Gen. Keith Alexander, the head of the new Defense Department's Cyber Command, says the military needs to bolster its ability to see and understand what's happening across its many computer networks in real-time.
An online knowledge management system has led to better collaboration at the Federal Aviation Administration, according to a government official.
A Coast Guard portal has been busy keeping pace with response efforts since the massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico on April 20.
Most doctors don't make house calls anymore, but a new partnership could make health care more accessible -- regardless of location.
A new satellite imagery program -- not quite ready for launch -- has been put to the test since the massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Gov2Social is a social media directory designed to help state and local governments connect using Twitter and Facebook.
A new way to communicate and collaborate is coming soon to the State Department.
Janice Nall, director of the Division of eHealth Marketing at the CDC, says government needs to be where people are getting their information.
To really hit home with telework, experts say the quality of video must improve.
Unified communications is saving government agencies money and time, according to a recent study by CDW Government.