Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Collaboration Center
The Social Security Administration continues to face several IT management challenges -- none bigger than its move to a new data center.
According to a new study from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, the main benefit to people who work from home at least three days a week is a better balance between life and work.
The USDA is moving some of its collaboration tools -- including email and document sharing -- to a new cloud infrastructure.
A video teleconferencing system has picked up some serious steam at the Defense Department, and helped the agency with its telework program.
Some lucky Feds and contractors get to take the government's official social network out for spin.
The White House reiterated its strong support of flexible workplace arrangements -- which includes telework.
A big milestone for one of the world's biggest technology corporations.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg says the city will begin using Microsoft's Internet-based cloud technology.
A medical marvel of sorts has come to seven health care institutions in Montgomery County.