Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Collaboration Center
The Social Security Administration continues to face several IT management challenges -- none bigger than its move to a new data center.
According to a new study from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, the main benefit to people who work from home at least three days a week is a better balance between life and work.
The USDA is moving some of its collaboration tools -- including email and document sharing -- to a new cloud infrastructure.
A video teleconferencing system has picked up some serious steam at the Defense Department, and helped the agency with its telework program.
Some lucky Feds and contractors get to take the government's official social network out for spin.
The White House reiterated its strong support of flexible workplace arrangements -- which includes telework.
A big milestone for one of the world's biggest technology corporations.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg says the city will begin using Microsoft's Internet-based cloud technology.
A medical marvel of sorts has come to seven health care institutions in Montgomery County.