Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Coast Guard
Budget pressures could delay some of the General Services Administration's building projects — or scrap them altogether. Art Turowski, a senior vice president with the Government Investor Services group in Jones Lang LaSalle, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what the new spending numbers mean for the government's large-scale construction projects.
A new emergency alert system will allow 50,000 Transportation Security Administration employees to be able receive the same message at the same time thanks to a new cooperative effort with the U.S. Coast Guard.
Adm. Bob Day, the assistant commander for C4&IT at the U.S. Coast Guard, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the agency's recent purchase of a mobile-security solution from contractor Unisys.
Big changes in the Coast Guard's acquisition shop are making life easier for their logistics team. The Guard's Jeff Orner and Mike Tangora explain.
Plans for the new headquarters building for the U.S. Coast Guard at the DHS headquarters campus in Southeast DC gets their first official endorsement from the Federal government's top planning agency in the region.
The Homeland Security's U.S. Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator Technology Program still is developing recommendations and options for Secretary Janet Napolitano for how to implement the land exit portion of the entry-exit system.
GSA will host an industry day in Washington Oct. 26 for all vendors. Coast Guard's new building is underway.
The Military Health System has launched a new Health.mil website that provides a single point of entry to military health news, information and resources.