Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Coalition for Government Procurement
McKenna Long & Aldridge Partner Jason Workmaster and David Dowd, partner at Mayer Brown will discuss what contractors can do to avoid liability issues.
April 10, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Jason Workmaster , McKenna Long & Aldridge , David Dowd , Mayer Brown LLP , Civil False Claims Act , GSA schedules , compliance , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf ,
Bill Doucette, head of Federal Sector Sales at the U.S. Postal Service, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about some of the agency's programs and services.
April 3, 2012
A Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee subcommittee heard testimony Thursday on a seemingly simple subject: Is it cheaper for the federal government to employ its own workforce or hire contractors? But industry groups representing government contractors say the question is often more complicated than it might seem.
The industry association, the Coalition for Government Procurement, gave Sens. Joseph Lieberman (I-Conn.) and Susan Collins (R-Maine) its highest award for using common sense in dealing with federal procurement.
Federal Acquisition Service Commissioner Steve Kempf will talk about where the government-wide contracting market place is headed.
March 20, 2012(Encore presentation April 24, 2012)
Host Roger Waldron and Jim Schweiter, partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP will talk about legislation affecting the contracting community.
March 13, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Jim Schweiter , McKenna Long & Aldridge , comprehensive contingency contracting reform act of 2012 , Claire McCaskill , Jim Webb , Wartime Contracting Commission , contractor accountability , contingency contracting , Off the Shelf , Roger Waldron ,
Balancing government requirements and commercial best practices in the next generation of Multiple Awards Schedules could be a big boost for the General Services Administration. Roger Waldron, the president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss his analysis.
Deltek Chief Knowledge Officer Ray Bjorklund discusses how contractors will be affected by the new federal budget.
March 6, 2012
Jonathan Etherton, president of Etherton and Associates Inc., joins host Roger Waldron to talk about a number of federal procurement issues.
February 28, 2012(Encore presentation May 29, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Jonathan Etherton , Etherton and Associates , federal budget , sequestration , DoD , technical data , fixed price contracts , stystems development , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf ,
Host Roger Waldron talks federal procurement with David Drabkin, corporate director for Acquisition Policy at the Northrop Grumman Corporation.
February 21, 2012