Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Coalition for Government Procurement
Ten years after the Competition in Contracting Act (CICA) became law, it was once again time to alter the federal acquisition process in a significant way.
With the Services Acquisition Reform Act of 2003 (SARA), Congress recognized that agencies were buying more and more services rather than goods.
Mayer Brown LLP partner Marcia Madsen will talk about what government managers and contractors need to know when it comes to data collection and transparency.
June 5, 2012(Encore presentation June 12, 2012)
Congressman Mick Mulvaney and Coalition for Government Procurement Chairman Bill Gormley will talk the challenges that small businesses face when trying to do business with the government.
May 15, 2012
Host Roger Waldron talks about the key procurement issues with Joe Hornyak, partner at Holland & Knight LLP.
May 8, 2012
Tags: acquisition , procurement , contracting , Joe Hornyak , Holland & Knight LLP , teaming agreements , mergers and acquisitions , Small business contracting , mentor-protege agreements , Multiple award schedule contracting , GSA , Mythbusters , Off the Shelf , Roger Waldron ,
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Coalition for Government Procurement chairman Bill Gormley joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the coalition's recently completed spring conference.
May 1, 2012
A year and a half after embarking on a strategy designed to get more bang for DoD's acquisition bucks, the Pentagon is still struggling to instill the idea that programs should be managed to what they should cost, rather than what they cost today.
Anne Perry and Jonathan Aronie, partners at Sheppard Mullin, will answer questions about the bid protest process.
April 17, 2012(Encore presentation May 22, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , bid protests , Anne Perry , Jonathan Aronie , Sheppard Mullin , GAO , court of claims , protective orders , GSA schedules , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf ,
McKenna Long & Aldridge Partner Jason Workmaster and David Dowd, partner at Mayer Brown will discuss what contractors can do to avoid liability issues.
April 10, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Jason Workmaster , McKenna Long & Aldridge , David Dowd , Mayer Brown LLP , Civil False Claims Act , GSA schedules , compliance , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf ,