Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Coalition for Government Procurement
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Washington Management Group President Bill Gormley. They will talk about what agencies need to do to meet their goals for this fiscal year.
July 12, 2011(Encore presentation August 23, 2011)
Shay Assad, the Defense Department's director of defense pricing, and Dick Ginman, the Pentagon's director of defense procurement and acquisition policy, join host Roger Waldron to talk about their new roles.
June 7, 2011 - (Encore presentation June 21, 2011)
Tags: contracting , defense acquisition , defense department , pentagon , Shay Assad , Dick Ginman , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , DoD Report , Suzanne Kubota , acquisition policy , acquisition workforce
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Paul Galanti, Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Veterans Services, and John Cissel with the Coalition For Government Procurement. They will discuss the problems veterans encounter when they enter the civilian job market, and the services available to help veterans in their job search.
May 17, 2011
Tags: contracting , veterans , Virginia Department of Veterans Services , Paul Galanti , Hanoi Hilton , prisoner of war , civilian workforce , John Cissel , Roger Waldron , wounded veterans , Off the Shelf
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Solutions and Chair of the Procurement Round Table, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the work his group is doing.
May 10, 2011
Tags: contracting , procurement , Al Burman , Jefferson Solutions , acquisition workforce , Acquisition Advisory Panel , acquisition processes , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Procurement Round Table
Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP, joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion about how Organizational Conflicts of Interest, will be affected by the Federal Acquisitions Regulation update.
May 3, 2011
Jack Horan and Jason Workmaster of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP provide an overview of what every government contractor should know about the civil False Claims Act.
April 12, 2011
Former Congressman Tom Davis (VA-R) joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion on the federal procurement system. Plus, Davis gives his take on the current budget debate.
March 29, 2011
David Dowd, Partner at Mayer Brown LLP, discusses the new competition requirements agencies must follow when placing orders exceeding $150,000.
March 22, 2011
Shay Assad, director of the office of Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, told industry professionals Thursday that DoD would provide them with a clearer picture of what the Pentagon wants when it issues solicitations to industry. Past acquisition processes, he said, had forced vendors to guess what factors DoD thought were truly important.
President Barack Obama signed Executive Order 13563, Improving Regulation and Regulatory Review, on January 18, 2010. Host Roger Waldron asks George Washington University professor Steve Schooner what this means for the procurement system.
February 1, 2011