Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Coalition for Government Procurement
Administration collecting industry input before issuing four guidances by Sept. 30. Acquisition workforce remains biggest challenge.
Tags: contracting , David Drabkin , Jeff Liebman , OMB , OFPP , GSA , DoD , AIA , Lockheed Martin , Acquisition Solutions , John Palatiello and Associates , John Palatiello , Larry Allen , Trey Hodgkins , Alan Chvotkin , Eleanor Spector , Acquisition reform , acquisition workforce , competition
OFPP administrator Gordon says the draft of the new definition of "inherently governmental" should be public by the end of March. He says the goal of the draft policy letter is to better clarify federal and vendor roles. OFPP is also focusing on multiple award contracts and strategic sourcing.
Tags: contracting , Dan Gordon , OFPP , GSA , Bill Gormley , Washington Management Group , Multiple award contracts , inherently governmental , A-76 , strategic sourcing , SmartBUY , acquisition workforce
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Ed O'Hare, senior vice president, Technology Business Sector, at Koniag Development Corporation.
October 11, 2011
Tags: Koniag Development Corporation , information technology , cloud computing , software , General Services Administration , Federal Acquisition Service , Integrated Technology Service , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Ed O
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Washington Management Group President Bill Gormley. They will talk about what agencies need to do to meet their goals for this fiscal year.
July 12, 2011(Encore presentation August 23, 2011)
Shay Assad, the Defense Department's director of defense pricing, and Dick Ginman, the Pentagon's director of defense procurement and acquisition policy, join host Roger Waldron to talk about their new roles.
June 7, 2011 - (Encore presentation June 21, 2011)
Tags: contracting , defense acquisition , defense department , pentagon , Shay Assad , Dick Ginman , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , DoD Report , Suzanne Kubota , acquisition policy , acquisition workforce
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Paul Galanti, Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Veterans Services, and John Cissel with the Coalition For Government Procurement. They will discuss the problems veterans encounter when they enter the civilian job market, and the services available to help veterans in their job search.
May 17, 2011
Tags: contracting , veterans , Virginia Department of Veterans Services , Paul Galanti , Hanoi Hilton , prisoner of war , civilian workforce , John Cissel , Roger Waldron , wounded veterans , Off the Shelf
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Solutions and Chair of the Procurement Round Table, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the work his group is doing.
May 10, 2011
Tags: contracting , procurement , Al Burman , Jefferson Solutions , acquisition workforce , Acquisition Advisory Panel , acquisition processes , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Procurement Round Table
Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP, joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion about how Organizational Conflicts of Interest, will be affected by the Federal Acquisitions Regulation update.
May 3, 2011
Jack Horan and Jason Workmaster of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP provide an overview of what every government contractor should know about the civil False Claims Act.
April 12, 2011
Former Congressman Tom Davis (VA-R) joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion on the federal procurement system. Plus, Davis gives his take on the current budget debate.
March 29, 2011