Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Coalition for Government Procurement
Paul Weiss, Senior Director of Program Development, LMI was given a Lifetime Achievement Award at this year's Excellence in Partnership Awards. Host Larry Allen discusses the award and Weiss's career with the man himself.
November 16, 2010
OFPP is holding these meetings with large agencies to understand how they are meeting the Obama administration's acquisition goals. The sessions are similar to the TechStat sessions, but they're not at the program level. OFPP also is finalizing rules around multiple award contracts and schedule bidding.
Tags: contracting , Lesley Field , Dan Gordon , OFPP , GSA , Federal Acquisition Institute , GSA schedules , multiple award contracting , acquisition workforce , Frontline Forums , AcqStat , Contracting Functional Advisory Boards , Jason Miller
The DorobekINSIDER presents at 2010 Excellence in Partnership Awards.
Roger Waldron discusses his agenda as new president of the Coalition for Government Procurement.
Roger Waldron is the new president of the Coalition for Government Procurement.
After 20 years with the organization, Larry Allen is stepping down as president of CGP.
The Coalition for Government Procurement asks the Federal Acquisition Service to reconsider its decision to close the office supplies schedule to new offerors for two year. The association says the decision will hurt small businesses and likely lead to higher prices for the government.
Justice's decision to join the False Claims Act lawsuit against Oracle is another signal that vendors are facing more oversight. This is the second time Oracle has come under litigation for allegedly overcharging the government. Experts say contractors need to be prepared for pre-award and post-award audits of GSA schedule contracts.
Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement tells us more.
Hear some of the Best of In Depth.