Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Coalition for Government Procurement
Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP, joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion about how Organizational Conflicts of Interest, will be affected by the Federal Acquisitions Regulation update.
May 3, 2011
Jack Horan and Jason Workmaster of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP provide an overview of what every government contractor should know about the civil False Claims Act.
April 12, 2011
Former Congressman Tom Davis (VA-R) joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion on the federal procurement system. Plus, Davis gives his take on the current budget debate.
March 29, 2011
David Dowd, Partner at Mayer Brown LLP, discusses the new competition requirements agencies must follow when placing orders exceeding $150,000.
March 22, 2011
Shay Assad, director of the office of Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, told industry professionals Thursday that DoD would provide them with a clearer picture of what the Pentagon wants when it issues solicitations to industry. Past acquisition processes, he said, had forced vendors to guess what factors DoD thought were truly important.
President Barack Obama signed Executive Order 13563, Improving Regulation and Regulatory Review, on January 18, 2010. Host Roger Waldron asks George Washington University professor Steve Schooner what this means for the procurement system.
February 1, 2011
Bill Gormley discusses the government's strategic sourcing initiatives with host Roger Waldron.
January 25,2011 (Encore presentation April 26, 2011)
Host Roger Waldron talks with Jason Workmaster, partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge about the unique pricing policies and procedures of the $45 billion Multiple Award Schedule program.
January 18, 2011
Off the Shelf host Roger Waldron speaks with Ray Bjorklund, Senior Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer at FedSources, about current agency budget issues.
January 4, 2011 (Encore presentation April 26, 2011)
Former head of the Coalition of Government Procurement, Larry Allen, discusses the move toward more sustainable government acquisition.