Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Clinton
Uh oh. It's happened again. A hard drive containing a terabyte of personally identifiable information has gone missing. It disappeared from a lab desk inside the National Archives in College Park, Maryland. The disk housed social security numbers of Clinton White House visitors and of the Gore family. Once again proving that the insider threat is as potent as any attack launched from overseas. I'm Tom Temin.
North Korea is hoping to cozy up to the west. New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson said on CNN yesterday, "the North Koreans are sending good signals, that they're ready to talk directly to the United States." He hosted a North Korean delegation yesterday. He said "they felt that the President Clinton visit was good, that it helped thaw relations, and make them easier." But counter-proliferation's experts say there will be nothing easy about it unless North Korea gives up its nuclear ambitions.
A Prince George's County councilmember has been charged with assault days before she is to become a clerk of the county's Circuit Court.
Former Vermont Governor and DNC Chairman
Former Clinton White House Chief of Staff; current President and CEO of the Center for American Progress
J. David Cox
AFGE National Secretary-Treasurer
U.S. Rep. Ed Towns (D-N.Y.)
Author of "Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America"