Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Clemson Corner
Early Sunday morning a line stretched through the parking lot of the Clemson Corner shopping center. It looked like they were waiting for tickets to a concert, but they were actually waiting for a new grocery store.
The opening of the Wegmans supermarket at Clemson Corner is being hailed as a boost for the community, but competitors might want to step up their game, an industry expert says.
How do you prepare for 20,000 opening day customers? Employees and managers at the new, 130,000-square-foot Wegmans supermarket were doing just that on Saturday.
The predicted 20,000 visitors to Wegmans' grand opening on Sunday should expect to see a lot of Frederick police officers around Clemson Corner Shopping Center