Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ClearanceJobs.com
The longstanding delays and backlogs with personnel security clearances were effectively addressed by the Obama administration. Initial investigations now take an average of 44 days to complete compared to 189 days in 2005. Federal News Radio speaks with Evan Lesser, founder and managing director of ClearanceJobs.com as part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
Evan Lesser, founder and director of ClearanceJobs.com, talks about how the job market is changing for federal workers with high security clearances.
August 31, 2012
Host Derrick Dortch is joined by Evan Lesser, founder of ClearanceJobs.com. They will discuss a new survey conducted by the organization.
May 4, 2012(Encore presentation May 25, 2012)
ClearanceJobs.com managing director Evan Lesser will talk about how the government job market is changing.
March 2, 2012(Encore presentation March 16, 2012)
ClearanceJobs.com Founder and Director Evan Lesser joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about what's in store for federal agencies and contractors next year.
December 2, 2011 (Encore presentation December 9, 2011)
Evan Lesser is managing director of ClearanceJobs.com.
You can make a lot more money when you have federal security clearance. But how to you go about getting it? And what do you do with clearance once you have it? Joining us with tips on advancing your career with clearance, is Evan Lesser, founder of ClearanceJobs.com.
Investigators had too much work.
Host Derrick Dortch is joined by ClearanceJobs.com Founder and Director Evan Lesser.
October 21, 2011
What jobs are hot for those with security clearances? This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Director and Founder of ClearenceJobs.com Evan Lesser.
June 25, 2010