Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Clay Johnson
Bidders face a short deadline of this Friday June 26th to compete for the job of redesigning Recovery.gov, the website of the Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board. A spokesman says it's because the board faces its own short deadline of mid-October to make the stimulus tracking site fully functional.
Quick Response codes or QR codes are bar codes on steroids. They look like a 3-D crossword puzzle and can store a couple thousand characters of information within a tiny square. Clay Johnson, blogger at infovegan.com, joined DorobekINSIDER to discuss possible applications of QR codes for government.
Legislation builds on Bush-to-Obama transition success.
Why you should plan to participate.
Maybe tax funds should stay in the Crescent City
Senate committee schedules hearing for federal CTO nominee Chopra for May 19.
Tags: mngt , Jeffrey Zients , Christine Griffin , Aneesh Chopra , Sen. Joseph Lieberman , OMB , OPM , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Commit , CTO , DDM , chief performance officer