Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Clarence Crawford
From shared services and data-driven decision-making, to shrinking budgets and workforces, Federal News Radio's special report, Rise of the Money People, tracks the emerging trends in effective financial management at federal agencies, and the possible hurdles that stand in the way of saving even more money.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
IT transformation has the potential to be a catalyst for 'smart government' and can serve as a force multiplier for future mission success. Tune-in to Van Hitch, a Senior Advisor with Deloitte Consulting LLP and Former CIO of the Department of Justice and Clarence Crawford a Director with Deloitte Consulting LLP and Former CFO of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management for this timely discussion.