Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Civil War Preservation Trust
If you tour the battlefield at Fredericksburg, Gettysburg or soon, Bull Run, you can download your own historian in the form of an "Battle App" for $1.99.
A key decision on a casino in Gettysburg is coming in Pennsylvania this week, which could have a major impact on tourism in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Preservationists are claiming a major victory Wednesday after receiving enough money to acquire a 49-acre tract of land in Orange County that is one of the last remaining parts of the Wilderness Battlefield not already preserved.
A war is being waged on two fronts to save two pieces of the Wilderness Battlefield from being lost forever.
Opposition is mounting to plans for a casino near one of the country's best known historical sites, Gettysburg National Military Park.