Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Civil War Preservation Trust
If you tour the battlefield at Fredericksburg, Gettysburg or soon, Bull Run, you can download your own historian in the form of an "Battle App" for $1.99.
A key decision on a casino in Gettysburg is coming in Pennsylvania this week, which could have a major impact on tourism in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Preservationists are claiming a major victory Wednesday after receiving enough money to acquire a 49-acre tract of land in Orange County that is one of the last remaining parts of the Wilderness Battlefield not already preserved.
A war is being waged on two fronts to save two pieces of the Wilderness Battlefield from being lost forever.
Opposition is mounting to plans for a casino near one of the country's best known historical sites, Gettysburg National Military Park.