Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Civil War Preservation Trust
If you tour the battlefield at Fredericksburg, Gettysburg or soon, Bull Run, you can download your own historian in the form of an "Battle App" for $1.99.
A key decision on a casino in Gettysburg is coming in Pennsylvania this week, which could have a major impact on tourism in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Preservationists are claiming a major victory Wednesday after receiving enough money to acquire a 49-acre tract of land in Orange County that is one of the last remaining parts of the Wilderness Battlefield not already preserved.
A war is being waged on two fronts to save two pieces of the Wilderness Battlefield from being lost forever.
Opposition is mounting to plans for a casino near one of the country's best known historical sites, Gettysburg National Military Park.