Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Civil War
A Civil War preservation group has set its sights on former auto plant in Spotsylvania County where historians say the Battle of Fredericksburg was decided.
From July 21 through 24, Historic Manassas will host a number of free Manassas Civil War Commemorative events recognizing the Sesquicentennial of the American Civil War and the First Battle of Manassas.
Tags: John Scobell ,
The National Air and Space Museum recreated a key moment in the nation's first attempt to build an air force, by inflating a balloon on the National Mall.
The Blue and Gray will clash again on Saturday at the Fairfax County Courthouse. It's a historical re-enactment of one of the first skirmishes in the Civil War.
A hundred and 50 years ago, Maryland was caught between north and south. The state was severely divided when the civil war started even though Maryland stayed in the Union. Marylanders fought on both sides of the conflict.
The amputated leg of a colorful Civil War general is doing some traveling.
You may be wondering how you're going to afford that summer vacation with gas prices so high. Try taking in 400 years of American history on just one tank.