Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cisco Systems
Alan Balutis, the director of Cisco Systems' Business Solutions Group and Tim McManus, vice president for outreach and education at the Partnership for Public Service, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Kent, the chief technology officer for Cisco Systems' Federal Organization, joined Industry Chatter to discuss the uses and limits of cloud computing, and its various models, at federal agencies.
Cisco Systems thinks dashboards of the future will look and act a lot like laptops and smartphones.
A provision in the defense spending bill give military agencies the power to exclude contractors due to security risks, upsetting some big-name tech companies, Wall Street Journal reports.
October 5th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on green IT initiatives & greening of buildings, top green priorities, key challenges to overcome, lessons learned & best practices and a vision for the future.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Kevin Kampschroer , GSA , Vaughn Noga , EPA , Terrence Clark , CA ecoSoftware , Paul Brubaker , Robert Middlebrooks , Autodesk , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , The Flyzik Group
"Public Manager" collects follow-ups to last year's assessment of the state of management in the Federal government.