Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cisco Systems
Alan Balutis, the director of Cisco Systems' Business Solutions Group and Tim McManus, vice president for outreach and education at the Partnership for Public Service, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Kent, the chief technology officer for Cisco Systems' Federal Organization, joined Industry Chatter to discuss the uses and limits of cloud computing, and its various models, at federal agencies.
Cisco Systems thinks dashboards of the future will look and act a lot like laptops and smartphones.
A provision in the defense spending bill give military agencies the power to exclude contractors due to security risks, upsetting some big-name tech companies, Wall Street Journal reports.
October 5th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on green IT initiatives & greening of buildings, top green priorities, key challenges to overcome, lessons learned & best practices and a vision for the future.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Kevin Kampschroer , GSA , Vaughn Noga , EPA , Terrence Clark , CA ecoSoftware , Paul Brubaker , Robert Middlebrooks , Autodesk , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , The Flyzik Group
"Public Manager" collects follow-ups to last year's assessment of the state of management in the Federal government.