Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cisco
The ability to telework is subtly moving from "want to" to "have to."
Paul Brubaker, senior director for Cisco System's North America Public Sector Solutions, former deputy CIO at DoD and one of the people who crafted the legislation that created the CIO's over a decade ago, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss changes happening at the DoD CIO office.
The private sector and Congress are showing wide support for federal telework.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
With so much at stake, what role, if any does the federal government play in protecting the .com Internet domain? Several experts offer some candid observations on what the government's role should be.
Teleworkers work more efficiently. Now there's a way to spend that paycheck more efficiently too.
Who's dialed in, and who isn't, across the Hill and the federal complex.
The differences between federal workers and the private sector can be seen in the way they look at telework.
In case of emergency, do you know what your telework options are? OPM says NOW is the time to find out.
June 10th, 2010
With Collaboration being a critical enabler of 21st century "Work", panelists will examine how do you define, manage, and more importantly, increase collaboration? Their focus on this second session will be the Confidence Dimension of collaboration. Increasing collaboration and, subsequently, decision making, involves the level of trust you have in something -- in the information you have, the people with whom you are making decisions.