Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cisco
How you can find out if VoIP, IM and teleconferencing actually save you money.
A study conducted by Frost & Sullivan - sponsored by Verizon and Cisco - looked at how businesses and government agencies use Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) technology to get their work done.
OMB Director Orszag says the administration considered not requesting a raise for feds in 2011. But he says several reasons, including focusing on the workforce, swayed the decision. Orszag calls the workforce and technology key to transforming the government.
Even with budget cuts at agencies, at least one budget line will continue to grow - cybersecurity, according to a Meritalk/Cisco survey.
Patricia Titus is Vice President of CISCO at Unisys.
Francis' guests are Rob Burton of Venable LLP and Alan Balutis of Cisco.
A laptop computer containing names and personally identifiable information for slightly more than 42,000 Fort Belvoir Morale, Welfare and Recreation patrons was stolen from a Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Command employee Nov. 28.
Senior Manager and Principal for Cisco's Efficiency Assurance Program
June 23rd, 2009