Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cisco
Alan P. Balutis
Director and Distinguished Fellow
Cisco Business Solutions Group
August 25th, 2009
What makes a good leader and what makes a good manager? Is there really a difference between the two, and who possesses the rare ability to combine both?
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
Cisco's Bruce Klein tells us more.
Paul Brubaker is a former fed and currently with Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group North American Public Sector Practice. He explains why he thinks the past 10 years were full of 'missed opportunities'.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cyber security , DHS , DoD , FAA , cyber , security , Robert Lentz , Greg Schaffer , Dave Bowen , Fred Newberry , John Bordwine , Symantec , Sam Chun , EDS , Jim Flyzik , Flyzik Group
Patrick Peterson, a Cisco Fellow and its Chief Security Researcher, talks about a new survey.
Dec. 17, 2009
The Office of Management and Budgets has issued guidelines for agencies on how to spend the $787 billion stimulus package, but what's next?
The malware is mostly used to swipe online banking usernames and passwords.