Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cisco
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
Cisco's Bruce Klein tells us more.
Paul Brubaker is a former fed and currently with Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group North American Public Sector Practice. He explains why he thinks the past 10 years were full of 'missed opportunities'.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cyber security , DHS , DoD , FAA , Cyber , security , Robert Lentz , Greg Schaffer , Dave Bowen , Fred Newberry , John Bordwine , Symantec , Sam Chun , EDS , Jim Flyzik , Flyzik Group
Patrick Peterson, a Cisco Fellow and its Chief Security Researcher, talks about a new survey.
Dec. 17, 2009
The Office of Management and Budgets has issued guidelines for agencies on how to spend the $787 billion stimulus package, but what's next?
The malware is mostly used to swipe online banking usernames and passwords.