Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Christmas shopping
Time and nature are getting a little help from gadget-land this holiday season, with wine accessories that aerate and cool instantly.
Unless you're looking to watch 'Avatar' on loop, there isn't much reason to purchase a 3D TV this year.
What's your shopping plan? When will you start shopping, or have you already? How long will it take you? Will you spend more than last year?
Do spendthrifts or tightwads spend more? The answer and reasons might surprise you.
An uptick in hires for the holidays is welcome news for those rounding up some extra cash for Christmas shopping, and may be a sign of permanent job growth.
Though Americans are still tightening their belts when it comes to spending, it won't stop them from purchasing this year's most popular gifts: electronics.