Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Christmas shopping
Time and nature are getting a little help from gadget-land this holiday season, with wine accessories that aerate and cool instantly.
Unless you're looking to watch 'Avatar' on loop, there isn't much reason to purchase a 3D TV this year.
What's your shopping plan? When will you start shopping, or have you already? How long will it take you? Will you spend more than last year?
Do spendthrifts or tightwads spend more? The answer and reasons might surprise you.
An uptick in hires for the holidays is welcome news for those rounding up some extra cash for Christmas shopping, and may be a sign of permanent job growth.
Though Americans are still tightening their belts when it comes to spending, it won't stop them from purchasing this year's most popular gifts: electronics.