Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Christmas
A dry Christmas tree can go up in flames in a matter of seconds. WTOP Garden Editor Mike McGrath says there is an easy way to prevent this problem - bathing that evergreen with lots of water.
Your stockings may be hung by the chimney with care, but if you want to load up on more ornaments, tinsel, cards and decorations, now may be the time.
The results are in, and it's a blowout.
Claus is hosting the 25th annual Waterskiing Santa tradition, and tells WTOP you can expect to see Mrs. Claus, the jet-skiing Grinch, flipping wake-boarding elves, Frosty the Snowman in a dinghy and hydrofoil sky-skis that can do inverted flips.
White after-Christmas? "It's kind of a 50-50 chance of either a little bit or a whole lot," says ABC7 Chief Meteorologist Doug Hill.
Clarence the angel won't be the only one earning honors this holiday season. A poll recently released by The Marist Poll shows that classic flick, "It's a Wonderful Life," has yet again earned the top spot in the hearts of Americans this Christmas.
As you hustle about to get those last-minute deals, let others know where you are finding them. Tweet your find using #WTOPdeals or tell everyone about it on WTOP's Facebook page.
WTOP's Neal Augenstein shares his ugly sweater story. It's a story of love.
CNET Senior Editor Dan Ackerman offers up several suggestions -- ideas you may not have considered.
Divorce is difficult for children and their parents at any time of the year, but the potential for stress multiplies exponentially around Christmas time.