Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Christmas
Whatever your reason for working this holiday, be assured that Senior Correspondent Mike Causey feels your pain, but thankfully from afar.
Forget about the recession in Europe, the civil war in Syria, high-level romances and tons of emails from a general to a pal. It is time to get up close and personal and ask the all-important question: Are federal workers going to get the day off on the Monday before Christmas? Inquiring minds want to know, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
The second most trying time in government starts today and runs through the start of the new year. It is a time when many offices are deserted and those with people resemble the Village of the Darned. Check it out, if you dare, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Whatever your reason for working this holiday weekend, be assured that Senior Correspondent Mike Causey feels your pain, but thankfully from afar.
'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through CONAD, the red phone was ringing, which was usually bad.
Group coupon sites like Groupon and LivingSocial may be making waves as purveyors of daily deals. But they're also touting themselves as avenues for charity.
Christmas has come and gone, but the warmth of the holiday is lasting into the New Year thanks to one woman's actions, and a tiny piece of plastic.
The D.C. area has been mostly spared by a snowstorm that is dumping large amounts of snow on Southern Maryland, the Eastern Shore.
ABC 7 Meteorologist Alex Liggitt says the commute will still be a concern, especially farther east where there are predictions of more snow.
Every week you take out the trash and the recycling without thinking much about it. But after the gifts are open this Christmas morning, police say you should change your routine.