Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Christmas
A WhiteHouse.gov petition asks President Barack Obama to grant government employees off the Friday after Christmas, creating a four-day weekend.
Whatever your reason for working this holiday, be assured that Senior Correspondent Mike Causey feels your pain, but thankfully from afar.
Forget about the recession in Europe, the civil war in Syria, high-level romances and tons of emails from a general to a pal. It is time to get up close and personal and ask the all-important question: Are federal workers going to get the day off on the Monday before Christmas? Inquiring minds want to know, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
The second most trying time in government starts today and runs through the start of the new year. It is a time when many offices are deserted and those with people resemble the Village of the Darned. Check it out, if you dare, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Whatever your reason for working this holiday weekend, be assured that Senior Correspondent Mike Causey feels your pain, but thankfully from afar.
'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through CONAD, the red phone was ringing, which was usually bad.
Group coupon sites like Groupon and LivingSocial may be making waves as purveyors of daily deals. But they're also touting themselves as avenues for charity.
Christmas has come and gone, but the warmth of the holiday is lasting into the New Year thanks to one woman's actions, and a tiny piece of plastic.
The D.C. area has been mostly spared by a snowstorm that is dumping large amounts of snow on Southern Maryland, the Eastern Shore.
ABC 7 Meteorologist Alex Liggitt says the commute will still be a concern, especially farther east where there are predictions of more snow.