Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Christine Zmuda
Microsoft introduces a new service to deliver the Power of Productivity to customers worldwide. Microsoft's Christine Zmuda explains how it works.
June 15th at 10 AM
Companies that sell products to the Federal Government are always looking for ways to expand into more lucrative and higher margin service offerings. And service providers are often looking for product offerings to round out their business lines. Either way, it's easier said than done. However, on this week's Gov Con Straight Talk with Microsoft you'll hear from a panel of top executives who know what it takes to successfully grow products and services business lines to the Federal Government.
Adopt real-world strategies to master and manage effectively areas of Contract Administration & Cash Flow Management Governance
Join us for this month's Gov Con Straight Talk where Microsoft will be joined by Dwayne Cook, Midatlantic Practice Leader, Tatum Partners and Mac McLauchlin, also a partner at Tatum specializing in International Management. The discussion will focus on how companies with government contracts need to adopt real-word strategies to master and manage effectively areas of Contract Administration and Cash Flow Management Governance. Panelists will touch upon the interest the Government has in offering contractors opportunities for financial rewards sufficient to stimulate effective contract performance, and to attract the best qualified small and large business concerns. Rules, however, need to be understood and implemented in order to achieve good contract performance, profitability and adequate cash flow levels.
Transparency and Accountability Drive Government's Growing Earned Value Management Requirements. Microsoft in partnership with Unanet Technologies and SSI Consulting together bring industry expertise on this subject which is valuable to government contractors making the move to Earn Value Management or wondering if they have it right for their organization today.