Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Christine Griffin
But Griffin tells Senators she does not have an opinion on pay-for-performance. Hiring and diversity among her areas of interest.
Tags: pay and benefits , management , Sen. Daniel Akaka , Sen. George Voinovich , John Berry , OPM , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Co , hiring process , diversity , Veteran preferences , pay-for-performance
The Office of Personnel Management says a revamped USAjobs.gov website is an important key to reforming the Federal hiring practice. OPM officials relaunched the site yesterday, with a simpler home page, a number of features borrowed from social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace, and a promise to make it easier for those who want to work for the federal government.
OPM has been looking over them for the last month, and Deputy OPM Director Christine Griffin offers a peek at what's in them.
OPM Deputy Director Christine Griffin has an update on the effort increase diversity at your agency.
In October 2009, President Barack Obama announced a groundbreaking initiative to increase the employment of people with disabilities in the Federal Workforce. Christine Griffin, Deputy Director at OPM, tells us about an upcoming career event.
Director John Berry has asked federal and private sector experts to come up with a formula to compare public and private sector salaries. He says the government has a perception problem that needs to be fixed. Two senators introduce provisions to freeze federal pay and the number of employees.
Tags: pay and benefits , John Berry , Tom Coburn , John Thune , OPM , BLS , Senior Executive Association , NAPA , Administrative Conference of the U.S. , diversity , hiring reforms , pay raise , Jason Miller , Executive Update 2010
The Office of Personnel Management wants to promote a healthy lifestyle for all Federal employees. Experts say one key is paying close attention to the food we eat. Along those lines, an unusual and first-ever, cooking competition was held in the OPM Cafeteria.