Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Chris Zimmerman
The Arlington County Board says it will be able to restore some public services that fell victim to cuts.
Just days after Virginia announced the state would move ahead with the I-95/I-395 HOT lanes project, Arlington County has dropped the lawsuit that has delayed the project for months.
D.C. Councilmember Tommy Wells has been appointed to the Metro Board.
Two Metro Board members unexpectedly stepped down from their positions Thursday.
Voters re-elected incumbents in Arlington County. Manassas Park elects new council members.
The oldest Metro station in Virginia is getting a facelift and it could mean a big change for thousands of commuters.
Riders were supposed to be able to buy a SmarTrip card for $2.50 -- half the price of the going rate of $5.
The idea creating 1,650 miles of "variably priced" lanes on Capital Beltway, Interstates 270, 66 and 95, Route 50, the George Washington Parkway and others, is being floated as a "what-if" scenario by area transportation officials.
The Columbia Pike is a major road through Arlington County. But over the last few years, plans to improve it have run right into a big problem -- no state transportation money.
Metro's Board of Directors has not settled on exactly how much, but there is a consensus that fares are going to increase.