Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Chris Zimmerman
The Arlington County Board says it will be able to restore some public services that fell victim to cuts.
Just days after Virginia announced the state would move ahead with the I-95/I-395 HOT lanes project, Arlington County has dropped the lawsuit that has delayed the project for months.
D.C. Councilmember Tommy Wells has been appointed to the Metro Board.
Two Metro Board members unexpectedly stepped down from their positions Thursday.
Voters re-elected incumbents in Arlington County. Manassas Park elects new council members.
The oldest Metro station in Virginia is getting a facelift and it could mean a big change for thousands of commuters.
Riders were supposed to be able to buy a SmarTrip card for $2.50 -- half the price of the going rate of $5.
The idea creating 1,650 miles of "variably priced" lanes on Capital Beltway, Interstates 270, 66 and 95, Route 50, the George Washington Parkway and others, is being floated as a "what-if" scenario by area transportation officials.
The Columbia Pike is a major road through Arlington County. But over the last few years, plans to improve it have run right into a big problem -- no state transportation money.
Metro's Board of Directors has not settled on exactly how much, but there is a consensus that fares are going to increase.