Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Chris Van Hollen
Washington-area lawmakers move to put a freeze on the pay freeze, asking it be limited to one year.
Parents who've lost teenage sons and daughters in car crashes urged Capitol Hill lawmakers Tuesday to adopt stronger standards for teen drivers nationwide.
While Rep. Christopher Van Hollen tours the country to save a Democratic Party expected to suffer many defeats in November's election, he has to keep an eye on the four Republicans vying in Tuesday's primary for the opportunity to unseat him.
At a news conference Monday held at Bladensburg Waterfront Park, local leaders involved with The Anacostia Watershed Restoration Partnership talked up a plan that would require changes to area development levels, call for the retrofitting of area water and sewer facilities and possibly institute a plastic bag tax in areas outside of the District.
Defending feds who 'speak the truth'
New push to improve legal protection for federal whistleblowers