Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Chris Van Hollen
Washington-area lawmakers move to put a freeze on the pay freeze, asking it be limited to one year.
Parents who've lost teenage sons and daughters in car crashes urged Capitol Hill lawmakers Tuesday to adopt stronger standards for teen drivers nationwide.
While Rep. Christopher Van Hollen tours the country to save a Democratic Party expected to suffer many defeats in November's election, he has to keep an eye on the four Republicans vying in Tuesday's primary for the opportunity to unseat him.
At a news conference Monday held at Bladensburg Waterfront Park, local leaders involved with The Anacostia Watershed Restoration Partnership talked up a plan that would require changes to area development levels, call for the retrofitting of area water and sewer facilities and possibly institute a plastic bag tax in areas outside of the District.
Defending feds who 'speak the truth'
New push to improve legal protection for federal whistleblowers