Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: China
That's what one Harvard Professor calls China.
Google says Chinese hackers attempted to take over email accounts of senior U.S. officials and hundreds of other prominent people.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is in Shanghai, China on the latest leg of his 11-day marketing mission to Asia.
The rivalry between the U.S. and China is going nuts. Specifically, the Chinese want U.S. pecans.
New figures show U.S. defense spending grew by just under 3 percent last year. That's compared with more than seven percent on average for most of the decade.
A sustained cyber attack has forced the French finance ministry to shut down 10,000 government computers.
The New York Times reports that this latest effort to censor the Internet comes after the Egyptian protests.
A Chinese man set a new world record Sunday for full body ice contact endurance.
The BBC reports that Chinese officials orchestrated the hacking at Google earlier this year, according to WikiLeaks cables.
The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission's annual Report is just out. The Commission is charged with evaluating the national security implications of the bilateral trade and economic relationship between the United States and the China.