Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: China
That's what one Harvard Professor calls China.
Google says Chinese hackers attempted to take over email accounts of senior U.S. officials and hundreds of other prominent people.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is in Shanghai, China on the latest leg of his 11-day marketing mission to Asia.
The rivalry between the U.S. and China is going nuts. Specifically, the Chinese want U.S. pecans.
New figures show U.S. defense spending grew by just under 3 percent last year. That's compared with more than seven percent on average for most of the decade.
A sustained cyber attack has forced the French finance ministry to shut down 10,000 government computers.
The New York Times reports that this latest effort to censor the Internet comes after the Egyptian protests.
A Chinese man set a new world record Sunday for full body ice contact endurance.
The BBC reports that Chinese officials orchestrated the hacking at Google earlier this year, according to WikiLeaks cables.
The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission's annual Report is just out. The Commission is charged with evaluating the national security implications of the bilateral trade and economic relationship between the United States and the China.