Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: China
Chinese cyber-spies are being accused of setting up fake Facebook accounts to steal military secrets from the West.
Researchers at Symantec say they found more evidence linking attacks on defense contractors to hackers based in China.
A "staging server" hosted by one of the largest ISPs in the country is based in the Beijing area
Beidou navigation system is offering services including positioning, navigation routes and time.
America's critical computer networks are so vulnerable to attack, it should act as a deterrent to war, U.S. cybersecurity expert, Richard Clarke said, according to the Associated Press.
he leaders of the Senate Armed Services Committee say counterfeit electronic parts, mostly from China, are flooding the supply chain for the Pentagon.
U.S. intelligence officials have accused China and Russia of systematically stealing data for their own national economic gain. It is the most forceful and detailed public airing of U.S. allegations after years of private complaints, the Associated Press reports.
A Congressional report points the finger at the Chinese military for a hack attack that happened between 2007 and 2008. The tampering originated from a ground station in Norway but had all the telltale tactics of a Chinese attack, the report says.
Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports the United States is blaming China for two hacking attacks in 2007 and 2008.
Why cybersecurity experts shouldn't be looking at the large Asian nation as a single entity.