Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Chevy Chase
Two women were struck by cars in separate incidents in the District Wednesday.
Prosecutors don't plan to seek the death penalty for George Huguely V, the Chevy Chase man accused of killing his former girlfriend, Yeardley Love, at the University of Virginia, police say.
Jose Portillo was convicted Friday in the deaths of Michael and Virginia Spevak, the couple who was tied-up and beaten to death by Portillo and two accomplices in their Chevy Chase home.
Montgomery County Police believe the men are responsible for a series of break-ins.
Some new red light cameras along busy commuter routes in D.C. are about to start sending out fines.