Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Chesapeake Bay Bridge
The Maryland Transportation Authority is developing a plan that would raise tolls dramatically for the first time in decades.
Tags: John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway , Martin O'Malley , E.J. Pipkin , Beverley Swaim-Staley , Maryland Transportation Authority , Toll Road News , Peter Samuel , Fort McHenry Tunnel , Harbor Tunnel , Tolls
It's almost the time of the year when thousands of Washingtonians start crossing the Chesapeake Bay bridge every weekend to spend some time on Maryland's Eastern shore, but two Maryland lawmakers say they're concerned about the bridge's safety.
Tolls are expected to increase later this year at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, the Fort McHenry Tunnel and the Harry Nice Bridge.