Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cheryl Steele
Managers who responded to a recent survey worry that too many barriers, such as politics and ineffective communication, threaten the ability of interagency collaboration to help their agencies achieve mission success. But there are signs that agencies are trying to overcome the challenges in the face of increased budget pressure.
With the report now completed, what changes are in store for the nation's development and diplomacy missions? Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele, senior associates at Booz Allen Hamilton share their insights
Smart Power implies the synchronization and integration of multiple government organizations to secure our national interests around the world. We get details from Booz Allen's Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele.
What does the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review mean for the nation's defense, diplomacy and development strategy? Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele, senior associates at Booz Allen Hamilton, joined the Federal Drive this morning to discuss it.