Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cherry Blossom Festival
Here's what you need to know about Metro and parking during the Cherry Blossom Festival.
The National Cherry Blossom Festival begins Saturday and continues through April 11. Many trees along the Tidal Basin are already showing off beautiful blossoms, and peak bloom is expected between April 1 and April 4.
Expect crowds on Metro over the next two weeks. The National Cherry Blossom Festival gets underway this weekend.
"We're looking for people from the Washington area who are not necessarily of Japanese ancestry -- although that would be fantastic -- but people who are fluent in both Japanese and English who can translate back and forth," says National Park Service spokesman Bill Line.
The National Cherry Blossom Festival is coming up and volunteers are needed.
Tags: cherry blossoms ,