Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees
You can save a lot of money on health insurance premiums if you live the good life and hate your wife...or husband. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gives some unorthodox tips for navigating through the health insurance open season, which closes next Monday.
Walt Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to
Federal Health Plans, and Steve Losey and Sean
Reilly of the Federal Times, join host Mike Causey
on today's program.
December 7, 2011
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's got some health plan hunting advice today, plus an important warning about groups that are fishing for your Social Security number using the Open Season as the entry portal.
Walt Francis, editor of the Washington Consumers' Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about the FEHBP open season.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Walton Francis, editor of the Washington Consumers Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans. They will talk about what to look for when choosing a health care plan.
November 30, 2011
Would you and your spouse benefit from having a healthy open marriage? Because you have two weeks to figure it out, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
If you focus only on premiums next year, you could be making a $14,000 error when picking your 2012 health plan, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Insurance expert Walton Francis talks about open season for federal employees as he joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
November 28, 2011
Be careful. Be very careful. The PMS season for government workers is about to spike, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. And you know what that means.