Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees
Walton Francis, author of the Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans, will answer your calls and emails about open season.
December 4, 2013
Walton Francis, author of the Checkbook Guide to the Health Plan for Federal Employees, and NARFE's David Snell will answer your open season questions.
November 20, 2013 (Encore presentation November 27, 2013)
Walton Francis, editor of the Consumers' Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans, will answer your calls and emails about open season.
November 13, 2013
Insurance expert and author Walton Francis will answer your calls and emails about open season.
November 11, 2013
Tony Vergnetti will host a roundtable discussion of open season and the options available for federal workers.
November 1, 2013
Tags: workforce , pay and benefits , Open Season , FEHBP , Anthony Vergnetti , Federal Employee Defense Services , Walt Francis , Joan Melanson , long term care , Long Term Care Partners , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
Benefits consultant Walton Francis offers top tips for federal employees considering a new health plan. Open Season runs from Nov. 12 to Dec. 10.
Usually when people say the end is near, they are either kidding or wrong. But if you are in the federal health program or would like to join up the end is near. As in today. Still looking for the best deal? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's "best buy" shopping list, especially if you are married to another federal worker.
Insurance expert Walton Francis will answer your questions and emails about federal benefits.
December 5, 2012
Walton Francis, author of the Consumer's Checkbook
Guide to Federal Health Plans, will provide tips
on what to look for when choosing your health
November 28, 2012
Federal health benefits expert Walton Francis
talk about FEHBP open season, and Federal Times
reporter Sean Reilly will discuss sequestration
and other issues affecting federal workers.
November 14, 2012